Lee Jung-jae and Kim Hyun-joong to headline Speed?

Upcoming car racing drama Speed (I know, I know. I’m not in charge of the titles.) has lined up quite the interesting double-male-lead lineup, having secured Lee Jung-jae who’s been attached to the project for some time, and is now awaiting final decision from singer-actor Kim Hyun-joong (Playful Kiss), who is reportedly considering the role for his big comeback drama. That is one odd pair of male leads. I’m looking for a commonality… I’m looking… Maybe they both like cars? Yeah, I got nuthin’.

Speed is the new mega-blockbuster action drama from the director of IRIS, PD Yang Yoon-ho, and is set to air on cable upstart TV Joseon in the spring. It’s about two car racers who go head to head in a fierce rivalry, and their relationship also involves a star-crossed fate. Like with each other? Because I’ll tell ya, if you’re trying to convince me they got switched at birth, I’m probably going to need a pair of goggles.

Considering the female lead role is popstar Sooyoung, of Girls’ Generation, below. Speed is gearing up for a premiere in March, but given that it’s stunt- and action-heavy, the production will need all the lead time it can get. Let’s hope it’s at least a fun, adrenaline-fueled popcorn-flick kind of ride. If anyone so much as hints at the I-drive-to-fill-the-emptiness-inside-because-I-killed-my-father-in-a-car-accident storyline, Imma sucker punch somebody.

Speed airs March-April on cable network TV Joseon.

Via My Daily, Osen

Tags: ,

I LOVE LEE JUNG JAE and sorry for KHJ's fans but I really question why him with Lee Jung Jae. I hope KHJ will prove me wrong and he can finally act coz I don't think Lee Jung Jae can carry this on his own if his co-stars aren't up to par with him.

YOU WANT AN ANSWER?BECAUSE KIM HYUN JOONG IS THE BEST!! IS VERY TALENTED ACTOR AND SINGER,AND IF YOU DO NOT SEE THIS,SORRY,YOU ARE BLIND!

In order for a drama to work, one important factor is the chemistry between the cast.
In that sense, I do think that if Kim Hyun Joong + Lee Jung Jae + Sooyoung's casting comes true, it'll be worth checking out just to see how the dynamics roll.

So I say, give KHJ a break and let him give it his all first. It actually gave me a headache reading so many hateful comments. I thought entertainment was supposed to be fun? (Now, now, don't be admitting that you actually enjoy bashing the poor guy. That just makes you mean.)

Aaron Kwok comes to mind. He was labelled as a pretty face (with a bad haircut), but now he's a Golden Horse award best actor recipient twice over. Took him years, but yeah, he made good.

Now, no one's saying to let KHJ train on the job. I say, let the boy continue his acting lessons. (Yes, I read that he has been going for those). But don't write him off the face of the (acting) world as well.

When I read some of the comments, it just made me wonder: what kind of message is this sending to our children? That there's no point in ever trying or improving, because you'll never measure up to people's standards or criticisms anyway?

Ratings have more to do with one actor's performance, but also with plot, pace etc amongst others.
For KHJ's sake, I hope that the next drama he ultimately chooses allows him to showcase what he has learnt in a good environment of great script, great cast chemistry and great production (amongst others).

What? KHJ??? I can't believe how people think he's a good actor. He's stiffed as a tree.

LJJ is agreat actor and to be pairing him with that idol KHJ... Don't get me started about another SNSD member trying to break into acting.

Maybe I'm being a bit harsh but based on the two dramas KHJ has starred in.. he has showed a slight improvement but nothing spectacular.

And I don't really get this fascination about idols acting. Idols just need to be singing, dancing and looking pretty for their fans.

I like KHJ but not really a fan when it comes to his acting....and I've got the same thing to say about Sooyoung!

WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT ART,ABOUT ACTING,ABOUT TALENT?NOTHING!KIM HYUN JOONG IS VERY TALENTED ACTOR AND HIS CHARACTERS ARE GREAT AND VERY COMPLEX,BUT WHO JUDGE?YOU ACTING BETTER?

he can't act! open your eyes! duhh. boooo

mte. KHJ can't act to save his life and really really drama casting director. Another idol who never acted for the lead role. I am sure there are alot of good actress in korea

haha i agree with you. watching KHJ act is like watching a dead frog emote.

STUPID COMMENT,STUPID PEOPLE,NOT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ACTING AND CHARACTERS!

I guess you guys have no clue of KHJ's popularity! If u need larger audience to watch ur drama, u need a crowd pulling actor, and KHJ fits just right! Its not only about acting, am sure you guys know how the entertainment world works.

I agree he's popular but it doesn't make him the right fit. he's stiff like a board when it comes to acting and crowd pulling? playful kiss barely pulled any ratings in korea, it was dwindling in very very low single digits for most its run. I like him, but he's just not cut out for acting.

'playful kiss barely pulled any ratings in korea, it was dwindling in very very low single digits for most its run.'

In Korea it had the low ratings .. but everywhere it was shown it was a hit and that includes Youtube. Whoever was beating them in the ratings when PK was running ... ahhhhh where are they? Was that drama a hit in every country that was air and youtube???

I think that the people that do Dramas ( not so much the actors but the behind the scenes folks) hire idols because they might not do the ratings they want in Korea but outside Korea they are HOT and in demand!! Sometimes and most times when a drama is done at the home front it is usually done for the outsiders that can't get enough of their idol ( if he/she can act ) and WE will download,buy and save every single picture,video and blurry image of them.

Online/youtube viewing doesn't realy bring any $$ to the production.

Yes, producers hire idol stars to pull in the younger viewers (including those overseas), but if the writing/acting stinks, history has shown that the show usually flops (btw, overseas rights don't bring in nearly as much $$ as a show being a hit domestically).

As for Sooyoung, I don't know if she can act, but she has a lively personality so maybe some of that can rub off on screen.

Well then I'd rather care more about producers caring less about foreigners and go low to whoever can bring more ratings in foreign countries and actually pick decent actors to heighten the drama quality.

Agree, read the comments on Netflix when they pulled Playful Kiss. A lot of mad subscribers!. As far as his acting, on the fence. In PK, he was supposed to stiff. BOF, can't remember now that I have seen better.

Lots of great actors have done dramas with low ratings. Let's not put ratings on the shoulders of one actor. That's just not fair. KHJ improved a smidgeon from BOF to Playful Kiss. i think in about 5-10 years, he may end up not being cringeworthy. I hope acting with an older, more experienced actor may help. Being in two idol dramas can't really do much to improve one's range.

Yeah, u need someone to pull ratings. But it's not as if KHJ is the only person in K-lala land to go for to pull ratings... and KHJ doesn't pull ratings in Korea -_-

I agree with 500%.

totally agree with EVERYBODY here - LJJ is a major actor i cannot believe the PD of this drama want to bring in pretty boy and girl just to enhance to popularity of their productions - no intigrety for their arts , sadly to say that I do lik Hyunjoong and Sooyoung . But i love K-dramas for the stories and their plots .

Have you not seen his 'SMILE' ???????
Who needs acting when u get to see his smile twice a week *meltiiiiiiinnnggggggggggg*
LoL! Yeah am a Crazy KHJ Fan and this news just made my day! :P

What - that plasticky, mush-faced smile that KHJ has?

Sorry, but he's really not good-looking.

Heh! Well that's your point of view, but there are millions of fans out there like me who dig his smile and find him super-hot and so we are gonna watch him whether u like him or not coz the truth is what u think doesn't really matter.

Wow shallow much? I thought Kdrama is all about the acting, plot and chemistry not about THE SMILE like you're referring to. If u wanna see his smile why don't you paste his face on your PC wall and your cellphone and you won't see any difference between a pic & him in a drama. yeah he's stiff just like a walking picture.

True, it's my opinion, but I have an innate ability in discerning physical flaws.

And so what if "fans" think he's good-looking?

There are plenty of fans who think Lee Seung-gi and Rain are good-looking but they really aren't (granted, KHJ is better-looking than those 2, but he's FAR from the best-looking Korean male celeb).

Are you blind or something? HE IS DAMN GOOD LOOKING!

well they do say that love is blind.....

@bd.have you seen LEE SEUNG GI in person?if not ,dont say that coz LEE SEUNG GI is so far damn hadsome than your robot idol who always done plastic surgery.

STUPID,HOW DARE TO SAY SO ABOUT KIM HYUN JOONG,IS OBVIOUS YOUR TASTE ARE SHIT.WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT BEAUTY?NOTHING!

Haha....oh aigoo, I can't believe that everybody's comments seem like they are complaining about Kim Hyun Joong's acting was very unsatisfied. (shakes head) I am growing (a BIT LITTLE) to like him after I enjoyed watching that drama "Playful Kiss". Aish, I am sure that Kim Hyun Joong will work it out & improve his acting skills that will made you all so impressive and shut up with their craziness mouths, keke. ^___^ Don't worry, everybody, you will see him change someday, yups.

HWAITING, Kim Hyun Joong ~ ~ !! ;) :)

i find truth in ur words!!! I so agree!!!

KHJ really is pretty bad. Beautiful to look at, but incredibly dull.

I was introduced to him through acting. Found out he was a singer, but was so turned off by his acting that I didn't bother to look him up. It was only recently that I watched one of his music videos and had to Google his name three times just to make sure there wasn't some charismatic guy out there that shared his name. It really is like night and day. He should stick to what he does best.

You know, CHANGE IS THE ONLY CONSTANT THING IN THIS WORLD. Yes, I'd agree that his acting in BOF and PK didn't have that much impact to the public but he is improving. I know KHJ, he will do his best to give nothing but the best to his fans. He is working so hard to meet everyone's expectations. So please, why don't you give him a chance? His role in this new drama wouldn't be the same with his roles in his past dramas so I am sure he'll show the audience the other side of his acting. He's up to show the audience something new. Who knows he might turn out to be good in portraying his role in this drama. So let's not judge first, okay? Let's wait for the drama to air.

PEPERO,DO NOT SAY THAT,BCS YOU DO NOT KNOW.KIM HYUN JOONG ACTING IN BOF AND IN PLAYFUL KISS HAVE HUGE IMPACT IN WORLD,IN EUROPE HE HAS A LOT FANS,AND IN POLLS WAS ELECTED THE BEST DRAMA OF YEAR.NOT KNOW WHAT IS IN KOREA,BUT OBVIOUS THERE EXIST A LOT BLIND PEOPLE.EUROPE LOVE AND SUPPORT KIM HYUN JOONG AND ALL HIS WORK,INCLUDING HIS ACTING!IS SPECIAL TALENTED ACTOR!

I don't like his songs, but he really is charismatic on stage! (I feel like Uee is the opposite. Wooden on stage, but charismatic on tv/cfs. It's really strange- because I feel like the stage element of entertainment does involve some acting...these kids just need to apply what they know to the thing they suck at)

Totally agree. Wooden idol boy and bimbo idol girl just killed this one for me. LJJ deserves a lot better.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT?HOW YOU DARE TO JUDGE KIM HYUN JOONG IN THIS WAY????YOU DO NOT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ACTING AND GOOD ACTORS!MAYBE HIS CHARACTER WAS IN THAT WAY,KIM HYUN JOONG IS SPECIAL ARTIST,VERY TALENTED AND WITH GREAT PROFESSIONALISM!!SHAME FOR THIS TYPE OF COMMENT.

Kim Hyun Joong is very bad.. I can't even call him mediocre.

However, Soo Young on the other hand? I think you need to be less harsh. She's probably the best actress in SNSD and I'm waiting to be pleasantly surprised. I've seen her act before, and she has potential.

Wha....t? Cannot imagine Lee Jung Jae with a bunch of... idols. (especially the ones who can't act...)

o________O

Maybe he knows something you don't ($$$$$$$)

OMG O-O
Lee Jung Jae get out of that trainwreck, while you can!

Indeed. Here in Italy there's a saying "Don't mix gold with the poo". Sorry KHJ fans, it has immediately popped up in my mind as soon as I've read about this.
But who knows, maybe he's been studying while he was... away? resting? Whatever. (I still think the world was better without him)

You're so mean! >.< Don't you ever compare KHJ to a poo..

i have to remember that saying...that is too damn funny. and true. as a racing lover from daytona beach, fl, and a huge fan of F1, i am saddened by how often racing movies end up with crappy stars and worse endings...KHJ is a turd (poo) on all accounts. i hope this will be fun to watch, but i doubt it will be...

I STILL THINK YOU ARE STUPID,BCS MAKE STUPID COMMENTS!

I love Kim Hyun Joong. I don't give a damn if he can't act his way out of a paper bag. Its EYE CANDY I'm looking for.
Personally I liked him in BOF ... Playful Kiss was ok, but I've still sat thru it twice cuz I like him lol. I just want to be entertained. Whether that's done by me drooling over the lead or the fact they can act, I don't care. I'm hoping for a shower scene hahahahahahahaha

Me too! Love KHJ, yellow hair and all! I think he's gotten better with PK, and I loved that show and watched all the Youtube special editions....happiest time of my life! So happy he's coming back. I think he works so hard, and I love his witty and funny real life persona. I hope they'll have lots of romantic scenes, like in the PK youtube editions. I know I sound like a giddy fangirl, but heck, who cares!

Me three. I love KHY. And like someone has mentioned above his smiles are blinding! And that blinding smiles aren't the results of the knives.

It's concerning to see how those stars are so obsessed with physical beauty but with us to deal with.....

I've been away for quite sometimes and it's quite shocking to see how the comments here has degenerated to this extend.

Wishing very hard that he would improve with more airtime. He's better in PK. A big chance he would be even better in this one.

I don't know why people like to bash on idols. They have to work twice as hard as everybody else. I think that's admirable.

It's true they are hard working but what if their acting is sub-par? People shouldn't comment on it? Is it so wrong to expect good acting from everyone (including idols) as they are paid to do or does the bar lower because they are idols who graced us with their presence?

And their hotness, don't forget their hotness.
But you are right, we shouldn't have to automatically need to lower our expectations.
What I don't understand are the hateful comments, like bad acting is a personal offense to them. You know what I mean? Why so mean?
People should free their minds and enjoy the ride. If they don't like it, get off this race car. What if it crashes and burns? Who cares? At least it will be a H.O.T fire :)
I'm intrigued to watch LJJ and KHJ together, so of course I'm so there.

You just won the award for carrying through the racing metaphor with aplomb!

I see LJJ playing comical rivalry against KHJ; they cannot be real competitors, can they?

Or is this going to be like early Tom "Hot Head" Cruise where KHJ's young and recklass goes up against LJJ's wisdom and experience? Hmmmm...Like in Cocktail...Maybe KHJ will be tossing gas cans up over his head and cathing them behind his back...

Maybe it'd be a Korean take on Speed, and they'll shave off his hair and give him a Keanu cut. He'll get on a bus and when they reach that break in the highway, he'll whip out his trusty ol' violin and start playing some wailing mournful tune, until one passenger says,'Hey man, whatcha doing, playing that thing when this here bus is going to hell?' Then he'll flick his invisible fringe ever so slightly, look the guy coolly in the eye, and bite out, "Because I'm Stupid."

LOL!
Your words, not mine.

Honja dashi-doh crying for you
Honha dashi-doh missing for you...

LOL! I always wondered what he was mumbling after the 'crying for you' part. Now I wish I hadn't wondered.

LOL @ YY's comment # 5.1.1.1.1 XD

Here's another possibility: To pay tribute to the amazing LJJ in 'The Housemaid', I suggest a revival of the housemaid plot here. LJJ can be the new housemaid who comes between our beautiful golden couple, KHJ and Soo Young. Alluring in his housemaid's apron, abs straining against the soiled fabric, LJJ scrubs toilet bowls and greasy sinks with a grace unseen in KHJ's previous housemaids. 'Speed' actually refers to the speed at which Housemaid LJJ performs his housemaidey tasks - which is very, very slow indeed, as he spends most of his time drifting seductively from room to room whilst casting enigmatic looks and coy smiles at the smitten KHJ....

Bad acting RUINS a show.

And it's not like there aren't actors (who are solely) actors who "hotness" as well.

In fact, the best-looking males in the Korean entertainment industry are actors - aside from a few, most male idols aren't really good-looking (Cho Si-won is one of the few exceptions).

Would you be saying the same thing if your idol were a doctor? A very hard-working surgeon, but his surgeries haven't been successful?

This comment is a WIN!

Does your life depend on the acting ability of idols???

What is he/she (idol) were a bad hair stylist, fashion stylist and home decorator?

Then you'd be walking around w/ a BAD haircut in clothing that looks AWFUL on you - going back to your apt./house that also looks like crap.

It depends... Does this stylist/fashion stylist/home decorator has KJH's abs?

;)

And, if this stylist/fashion stylist/home decorator has KJH’s abs, 1.. Isnt' KJH mad?
2.. What is holding in all of KHJ's internal organs?

6-pack or as they say, "chocolate" abs are a dime-a-dozen.

Is that all it takes to impress you?

@ Jomo

LOL! Fine, FINE!! Abs LIKE KHJ's.

@bd
It's not only the abs, a killer smile also impresses me. ;)
But remember, this is for "entertainment", is not real life.

What a strange, strange discussion.

My favorite type of discussion.

YY -
Thank GOD you joined this discussion and TOTALLY made it NORMAL.

Reading comments in this article just make me fart.

@ Linda165 -(We need to keep this discussion light. Don't like the mean comments.)
HA!
I pictured this bleeding Zombie KHJ Thriller walking through an empty apartment saying with his mouth twisted in pain, "A bay window here would bring in a lot more light.."

....Then he whips out his trusty old violin and plays a mournful tune and next thing you know,the bay window creaks open, and the dead turkey walks in, head lolling on one side, smokin' hot from the roasting and buck- naked pink and KHJ suddenly has a memory flash of a long-ago time where a yellow-haired guy hauled a chick in pink feathers across some dance floor, so bleeding thriller zombie KHJ grabs walking dead turkey by the neck, grunts: 'GAH GOOH OOH GAGA, OOKEY?' which, translated into Engrish, means: 'You wanter dancer with me, turkey?' and waltzes with it across the empty apartment floor.....

I can't even breathe! LOL.
That is -pajamas down- the funniest thing you have forced me to imagine...today.

LOL! YY and Jomo, I lub you guys. Antis should read your comments and not be so serious about this.

YY
... but while dancing with the bald turkey, he spots the stylist/fashion stylist/home decorator who stole his abs, lurch lunges at him and says
"Why don't you get it? Baby let me lub you lub you lub you lub you..."

Whereupon thriller zombie KHJ tussles with stylist/ fashion stylist/home decorator/abs-stealer in a slow-mo bloody gut-spilling (literally) fight to the death (for one party, at least) .... and KABOOMWHAMSMAMTWANK! the abs rip off and fly through the air and land smack on top of walking dead turkey's head who squawks crazily 'GLUGBBLE GLUGBBLE GLUGBBLE!' and leaps out of the bay window, abs stuck onto his head.....so somewhere out there, there's a dead turkey wandering about, gangrenous abs-head lolling to one side.

Oh, I don't mix my eye candy with my health professionals.

Linda -
YOU ASKED FOR IT -

What DO you mix with your health care professionals?

Hmm, nope, can't agree with this argument here. Unless you say that your life depends on idols' acting/ non-acting abilities, upon which... you probably have a sad sad life...!

Ah, my reply was to Anais' comment above:
(Would you be saying the same thing if your idol were a doctor? A very hard-working surgeon, but his surgeries haven’t been successful?)

My reply:
Hmm, nope, can’t agree with this argument here. Unless you say that your life depends on idols’ acting/ non-acting abilities, upon which… you probably have a sad sad life…!

I couldn't agree more. YOU ARE SO RIGHT!

Hard work is no substitute for actual talent and never will be!

What? Is that justification for anything? Should they all get roles just because they're hard workers?

The entertainment industry needs to stop casting idols. They're like ruining the entire industry.

I'm actually okay with Lee Jung Jae acting with Sooyoung because she acted pretty well in this movie with Lee Yeonhee. Can't remember the title...

On the other hand, I don't want Kim Hyun Joong to act again. :/

"On the other hand, I don’t want Kim Hyun Joong to act again. :/ "

EVER

You guys, why don't you give him a chance? Producers believe in him that's why they offered him this drama. PRODUCERS!!! They know what's bad and good acting. They know what's good and bad for their drama. And here you are criticizing. Who are you to criticize? Do you have any experience in working in a drama? Did you take up any acting, directing, cinematography and etc. lessons? Now if KHJ is a bad actor he wouldn't be offered with dramas. Did you drop your IQ??? I know he's not the best actor. BUT HE CAN ACT. He has the potential and there is always room for improvement.

Please, some producers are idiots who can't recognize a bad script or awful acting (hence a lot of crappy dramas) and many of the ones who can recognize bad acting will sell their artistic integrity in the search for higher ratings among the younger pop.

I second that. If producers knew what they are doing all the time, we didn't get any crappy dramas and only brilliant actors. Kim Hyun Joong (whom I like a lot) is one of the WORST actors ever.

The station called TV Joseon is airing a car racing drama. Hmmm.

Anyway, I love cars and I loved CARS (great show), so if this'll have cars and speeding, I'll hop on board. I also hope it doesn't go heavy on the melo. ><' As it relates to KHJ, I've never seen him act so I can't comment on anything aside from the fact that I don't find him very attractive.

Knocking down KHJ fans to get to LJJ, what? WHO? WHEN?

OOOOOO MMMMMM GGGGGG
Lee Jung Jae is going to be on my TV?

I love him with all my heart. I hope KHJ can learn a thing or two from his sunbae.
LJJ was pretty young and slightly uneven when he debuted in the last century.
He has gotten sexier with every passing year, too. Compare The Affair and The Housemaid - there was no drop off in hotness.
....goes to rewatch both...

Just in case you think I'm saying this because I'm a rabid fan girl who runs around the internet looking for pictures of LJJ for my collection, you are RIGHT!

Lee Jung Jae - So Beautiful

Darling, I hate to point this out, really, I do ... but, where are you going to keep your growing collection, huh?

I mean, you've long ago exceeded maximum storage capacity and you only share tidbits, and really, as a collector, that's not very nice or charitable, is it?

I think the only sane, rational, globally significant thing to do is start a LJJ museum, where his effigy and likenesses may be utilized by all womankind. It seems there has been a sharp rise in women finding men too bastardy to bother with on a day-to-day basis, and you might serve the world's good by sharing your international treasure for the wilting ovaries of the world.

And once you get done with the museum, please consider building a bank for LJJ ... a sperm bank ..... that genetic line must go forward and reverse Korea's negative birth trend. It's all for the global good.

:) Yes, I'm a brat!

LW -
You promised, promised, not to bring that up.
I already have a restraining order against me for trying to... you know...start the bank.
Oh well...

But, dearest, really, what do you expect ... this is a WORLDWIDE problem, and here you hold the key ... and that restraining order, as you call it, is merely transportation and housing guidelines from the Man in Black. Nowhere did he state that you could not START the bank ....

KIM HYUN JOONG,THE BEST IN WORLD!SO BEAUTIFUL!AND SPECIAL TALENTED ARTIST!

Wow, turn up your hearing aid so you don't have to shout next time, thanks! :)

Yeah, you just trampled all over my yellow hair, Jomo.

And my ramyun hair.

Look, far be it for me to say anything against The-Man-Who-Does-NOT-Finish-Songs, I am only warning you all how hot LJJ is.

In fact, the stunt coordinator has ordered asbestos covers for all the gasoline tanks on set, just in case LJJ takes off his shirt...

Well, KHJ is so hot even asbestos explodes into flames when he touches it! *inhales veggie oil vaporiser to calm down* Even if he has never finished a song, at least he STARTED it!

LJJ is so hot, at lunch time, the caterers on the set don't use microwaves to heat up the food, they just ask LJJ to wink at it.

Hahahahahaahah!!!!!! Jomo, you are killing me. I am in the LJJ is HOT camp too :P

KHJ's so hot he doesn't need to boil water anymore for his morning coffee. He just gulps, without swallowing, coffee powder, cold water and cold milk in his mouth, and holds everything there for like two secs, and ding-ding-ding! everything starts boiling cos his mouth's so HOT cos he's so HOT and he just very gently opens his mouth and WHOOSH! instant how coffee with milk comes out flowing into his mug. Is that hot or what????

The best part? He does this while singing "Because I'm Stupid" while LJJ sits across from him drinking a real cup of coffee he brewed with beans roasted with the thoughts of the woman making it while she pictured herself in LJJ's embrace.

KHJ's so hot come Xmas, all he needs is to whip out his trusty old violin and play a tune to his turkey and KABOOM! turkey's roasted to a crisp! Yeah, even dead birds can't resist that charm....

Oh! Poor dead exploded turkey all over KHJ!

Well, LJJ is so hot, the flying bits of fried fowl would have evaporated instantly and never be seen again.

PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cann't tappp without treemmblingf ffrom laughinggh.

BTW, LJJ Team for the win!

Thanks for the pics : what a handsome man - and when he was young , onr of the hottest I have ever seen .

Puahahaha..ladies, I have a feeling you girls are no rabid fangirls but fan-madams...I agree 101% on the LJJ fire hotness part...omg, can't stop giggling...

Lol! Love LJJ too! Did you see him with the sex scene on a chair? Never saw chairs the same way again!!!

The best part is that woman is the Mom in 1000 Day Promise now. She looked good then and good now, too.
Plus that insane photoshoot with Top...whew!

That's why you can't underestimate experience and a good anti aging routine.

*joins Jomo rewatching The Affair*

*throws herself across KHJ*

What. I'm protecting him from Jomo. That girl is CRAZY.

*settles in for a long, long, LONG time...*

I know why you are throwing yourself across KHJ, Linda, and it has nothing to do with ME being crazy...is all I'm sayin.'

Sorry - to JoAnne!
(May I say your English skills are spectacular?)

Man, he's turning blue....hey, JoAnne, you gotta get off him now, it's been three hours....oh boy, he's out cold....somebody, call 911!

Or YYou could do bow to bow on his violin.

Neck to neck? String to string?
Oh, forget it...

JoAnne, I admire your sacrifice, really, I do, but you are wrinkling the suit I made him, so get off NOW! Let's take his suit off and hang it up to save on ironing and THEN you can tackle him all you want. :)

Oh, Baby Girl, you did NOT just go there, did you, JOMO???

Let's take the gloves off right at the start?

Hottest abs? You KNOW I'm the queen of ABS ....
Hottest assets? I NEVER miss a good backside ....
Greatest SMOULDERING? C'mon, I've been the High Art Smouldering Critic for nearly a decade
Most Kissable LIPS? Extensive fieldwork in this area with a doctorate in KISSING with an emphasis on Licking
Brain to top it all off? From one freaking genius to another, you know it takes one to know one

So, LJJ or KHJ?

KHJ is the younger version of LJJ:
better abs go to KHJ,
better assets go to LJJ,
smouldering goes to LJJ, but KHJ is coming up fast in this area,
lips go to KHJ,
Brain goes to KHJ for making the most of his hotness so fast, so young (LJJ took until age 25 to have screaming hordes chasing him, KHJ was there at 22)

There is NO way better abs goes to KHJ! You have seen The Housemaid?

LJJ was only 22 in Feelings which sent Javabeans into a tizzy. KHJ never did that.

I will give you lips, but that is all.

I OWN The Housemaid and I have watched it about 20 times, as I have KHJ's concert appearances, ABS go to KHJ sorry, dearest, LJJ has great abs, KHJ knows what the hell to do with great abs!!

Yeah, LJJ was acting at 22, but not THERE yet, causing a big big big frenzy ... JB is never in a tizzy over KHJ unless he has permed hair, she can't be the marker for popularity ... you have to look at the screaming fanatic HORDES ... all points to KHJ.

Of course, I'm right about the lips ......

and the abs and fans!

I have to give you the fans because he is an IDOL who starred in one of the most watched shows in Asia.

Still...his acting? It's still a work in progress, init? To be very nice.

Charisma = ability to get a woman to say "Yes" with a half smile and a glass of wine? ---> LJJ - pajamas hands down.

True, it takes a smile and half a glass of wine for LJJ to seduce a woman,

KHJ just has to show up.

When KHJ shows up to a real woman, she says:

"Sorry Honey, I didn't order any take-out."

" ... so you'll have to cook naked for me tonight."

I know LW is gone for now....so I will say:

"because while mostly I like to play with the Big Guys, I will take time out to enjoy the little things in life."

"and as LJJ has just left, I'm over the little things and ready for the big KHJ slice of the pie."

Don't bring PIE into this!
That's a whole nother arguement!

dies, I have a feeling you girls are no rabid fangirls but fan-madams…

Aww, PIE, LJJ, and KHJ ...... a girl could die happy with dreams of those three.

Or grown women! PIE's cute sexiness, LJJ's sharply aged sexiness, and KHJ's invigorating latent sexiness. Mmmmmmm ....

what were we talking about again?

Whether Lee Jun Ki in TBDandW was sexier than LDW in Scent of a Woman, of course.

But that's a different thread for a different time...

Oooorrr .....

Lee Junki in TBDaW and Lee Donwook in LDV ..... there's comparing apples!

Yeah, you are right.
Strike that SOAW.

LDV
Lips lips lips

And did you notice the UNFAIR and BIASED picture selection: we get a full-light studio shot of KHJ and a soft-light studio shot of LJJ, making one naturally look more dreamy and creamy ....

c'mon, shirts off, backsides to us, let's be comparing apples to apples here

Yet another time I wish we could put up pictures ourselves. Sigh.

Who wants dreamy?
I like my LJJ splashed with the blood of his enemies and covered in smoke from the fire of their long dead hopes.

Typhoon shows us a real nice view of both his front and back sides. KHJ has never been that ripped, has he?

That's his own blood.

Let me know when has the blood of a badass warrior like Jang Dong-kun on him. =D

Yes, because he sacrificed himself to save the girl. :) Double points for nobility and chivalry in one go.

I got one word for you - Sandglass
Don't want to spoil it if you don't know the reference.

..........and now I am off to sob for a little while......in one second I am reduced to a weeping crazy lady at work...all competition aside, no actor in any role ever destroyed me like LJJ did in Sandglass...Thus the beginning of my obsession.

I know, I know, Sandglass. I own it. I'll weep with you but it is so freaking cold in Texas today my tears may actually freeze. I'll weep tonight over my cocoa.