Sondre Lerche – “All Luck Ran Out” [ Download ]

Hi everyone!

Labour day weekend is coming up for me so I have a whole list of drama's to marathon.

Gya Baek - I watched the first episode and loved the way its going. But I have a feeling this one is going to end sadly :(

My GF is a Gumiho - I watched the first 10 episodes and can't wait to finish the rest.

I hope I have time to finish these.

And about my current love: WBDS... I wish the chirpy and immature DS makes a come back. I miss him :( Oh and am loving YW's new look. He's channeling sad-eyes from the duelist, complete with sad-eyes. The drama is slowing in pace, what with all the ginseng, but I hope it picks up soon.

YW wasn't in many scenes, but the few that he was in, I loved them. I love that YW is such a nice person. (Except of course that he kills innocent people)

But of course, the person who really captured my heart? Chun. One scene involving the tips of his fingers - I could feel myself tear up.

Hi aoiaheen,

Happy Friday!

Hi MJP! Happy friday to you too. How has the week been for you?

Very Busy! Check out my post on #33 for details!

What about you? How has your week been?

We are going to the Air Show tomorrow. My husband is friends with one of the Tuskegee Airmen and he got us tickets!

That sound's totally fun. This week was good for me. I finally confessed my love for korean drama's and korea to the only korean guy I know. He was impressed, unfortunately he isn't into korean dramas. He didn't even know that Won Bin is the hero in Ajhusshi. Infact, he didn't even know the name of that movie. * sigh * I started rattling off all the korean words I know and he said, "You can write your own drama with all the korean you know!" He disappeared shortly after that. I'm wondering If I came off too strong. :(

@ aoiaheen that is why I keep my drama obsession from the Koreans I know. I'm afraid they'll think I'm crazy or something like that.

Each person is different. In my opinion, men get funny like that. I have a very strong personality and many times had the same reaction, no matter what the topic. Nothing to worry about. The good news is that there are a bunch of us Kdrama addicts right here who share your love and obsession. Nothing you could say would put us off our love for you! :-) *HUGS*

Awww! Thanks! I'm so glad that I have the dramabeans family. What would I do without you guys?

Hello All
I am planting my message here becuase I want you to see all the new stickers I am getting for my new car.

All of my current loves are represented but Eric.
I can't think of a good motto for my love for him.

Let me know if this link works, once it is done being moderated.

those stickers are beyond cool! I love how the car is the new notebook! I wonder if you'll get some knowing comments

I have big plans for my custom license plate that I will share once I get approval.
I don't want to say anything because NYS may not allow it.

Oh! they are soooo cute. Who's PIE by the way?

Chun Myung Jung of What's Up Fox, The Duo, Fashion 70's...

Totally Awesome, Jomo!

Thanks, guys!
They are 4.65/each with shipping, so each of you can have your very own collection of Kdrama ovals.
There's lots of other customizable stickers, but I thought the three letter city names matched well with our Korean friends.

Sethe-
Oh, yes! He does have an amazing face. I do like him a lot, but they have so deactivated his character. He rarely gets to say what he thinks, I need more than some desperate looks to hook me. Hopefully in his next drama when he gets a bigger part.

I definitely love the one for CSW. Totally agree... just say the word, my love. Or don't even say the word... I don't care... just come near me, and everything will be fine.

I'm curious though, Jomo -- are you not feeling any of the love for Lee Jin-wook (the adorable Ryu in Spy Myung-wol)? I'm a sucker for amazing eyes, and he absolutely has those. (Plus, he's just overall beautiful, and a character who makes you want to meet him in real life and give him some lessons in emotions and love... or is that just me?)

Sethe
I was just watching Kim Sam Soon. My husband bought a chocolate cream pie home, so I cut me a piece.

I wanted to add to my last week's comments about ice cream.
I realized I also don't like to eat pie in the dark. It is much better with the light on.

Something to thing about.

@ Jomo

Do I have a particularly dirty mind? I can't even read what you wrote about "eating pie" without snickering (to myself). Do I have a problem (for which I'll blame my wicked "East Coast" college roommates... I was a sweet and innocent little Midwestern girl who never swore or smoked or talked about sex until I met them), or is it natural to see euphemism and innuendo everywhere?

Sethe -
I don't know. That's what she said.

"I realized I also don’t like to eat pie in the dark. It is much better with the light on." Jomo said.

I like eating pie in the middle of the day! :-)

Jomo -- LOL! You really crack me up. :)

Oh my I LOVE LOVE it.

Hi Aoiaheen,

First again! Wow that's a record 3 weeks in a row.
I also like Gye Baek although subs are slow. (at least they are getting done. thanks subbers).

Haven't watched Gumiho not sure if I will.

Chun is the best thing in WBDS and I feel sad that Jin Ju is not his. I hope they don't kill him off

So JJ isn't Chun's? I haven't watched ep 18 with subs yet. Oh! that is sad! If they kill him off the show will lose its best actor. I'm pretty sure they won't.

Gumiho is really nice. I didn't watch it earlier because I'm not into bubbling heros. I prefer my heros tortured, dark and complicated. (Think YW from WBDS, Ling from Mars and even Hwang Tae Kyung from YB)
But after the good reviews on this site I though I'd give it a chance. And it's hilarious. I laughed like crazy while watching it.

I haven't watched ep 18 but I read a spoiler from hancinema.net that Ga Ok died after confessing to him she isn't his.

"So JJ isn’t Chun’s? "

She isn't, and as she tells him, you can tell it breaks his heart. The whole death scene is lengthy, and usually I'd complain, but it's beautifully, beautifully done here.

JINJUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I love you

you should watch My Girlfriend is a Gumiho or you will miss half of your k-drama life. <3

Happy Labor Day weekend, aoiaheen! Have fun watching dramas ;) I hope to get some in myself.

WBDS = ?

Warrior Baek D Something... Sorry, I'm not watching it, so I don't remember the actual title, lol.

Warrior Baek Dong Soo.

Go PTB!

I saw 'PTB' and honestly thought of PeanuT Butter. Then I realized that's 'PB' so I searched my drama brain and thought 'Ohhhhh....Protect The Boss'. LOL. Of all my currently watching dramas, that one is my favourite. I want to watch Can't Lose but no subs out yet.

Jajaja. Peanut Butter

By the way, kimchidramas.net has the first episode of CL with subs

Oh really? I've never been on that site. Hmmm...I don't like watching media online though, so I hope it has soft subs. ^^"

Thanks~! ^_^

Coming dear...I am managing the subbing team on viki.Ahoxan has to do it think he must be busy.

@c10k. Ohhh, had no idea viki was doing it. Lol, Ahoxan must be busy with all the dramas he's creating softsubs for. I don't mind waiting....especially since I now have WBDS to contend with.

Thanks for the tidbit my dear. :D

I'm curious...why don't you like watching online?

Because nothing beats downloading the HQ version and watching it at the best resolution on your laptop/PC. ^_^

Arhazivory,

What about the no commericals aspect, or do the downloads have commercials too?

MJP, there are no commercials when you download the vid. ^^ The only thing I watch streamed is an episode here or there of Gag Concert or Happy Together on Boo's site....and music videos.

Arhazivory,

So what do you do with the downloads after you've watched them? A lot of memory is required to store them, I believe? Do you have an external hard drive or do you delete them?

Hi, just want to share that Darksmurfsub is subbing Can't Lose.

@MJP... I rarely watch streams, most often than not I download the dramas. Yes, it takes up a lot of storage space and to store those fave dramas like DH, 49 Days, YAB, CH, and others, I have to buy and external HDD. Mine is Toshiba 500gb, but will soon be buying a new one, prolly a tera-capacity. I also don't save them on my laptop. It's just so hard for me delete my fave dramas and series (House M.D.).

And Happy OT again, yeah, I am late.

@ck10z, the thing is that viki channel is not available in a region yet. But thanks for your hard work

WOOOO PTB.

enough said.

I am not sure if it was on Rebel Souls, KP, or TP, but we were talking about how Ice Cream, Wrestler and ES are having a great Yeojance.

Instead of having one girl moth around the four pretty male lights, as in BOF, we get three girls hanging out - No Boys Allowed. The weight of their relationships is equal to that of the romances, not a device to move the romance along.

I has BOF Déjà vu as well when I saw PTB :)

OK Did we already talk about this?

PTB has somehow been infused with the "good" parts of BOF, without actually copying it at all:

1. Touching 2nd female lead that you cry with and root for.

2. A male lead who really does try to change to meet the expectations of his poor-but-hardworking true love, despite all of his pampered upbringing. I have to say here that JH was never as mean as Jump-yo, though.

3. A 2nd male lead who appears to have as good a shot at the romance as the 1st lead, and who has a real relationship with the 1st male.

4. The head maid at Jump-yo's house is the same actress as Omani and she is playing the "fairy godmother" role. (I love her by the way.)

Of course BOF was a mess with its plotting and everything else, so the comparisons end there.
I know a lot of the stories have similar aspects to the above list, too.

Okay, this post finally made me want to watch Protect the Boss. Don't know why I've been avoiding it (just paying attention to real world responsibilities for once, I guess), but you've made the right comparison to draw my ardent interest.

BOF was the first kdrama I watched in its entirety. Yeah, it had plenty of problems, but I loved it to death and still do (and I thought LMH looked awesome with that perm :) ) Should I watch the Japanese version?

The Japanese version is good, and really makes you cry.
The actors, wardrobe and scenery aren't as gorgeous, but it is the original.

Less episodes, too. I actually own it.

LMH is the reason I loved BOF. Broke my heart with his big eyes and fat tears.

I actually did like the japanese version better.

Yeojance. I like it.

Thanks!
I'm going with it, after all my thesaurusing.
We'll see if it catches on or not.

Aha! Been looking for a word to call Eun Seol and Na Yoon's frenemy-type relationship. :))

I like yeojance. Haha

you really have to see the japanese version! it's less bubly and colourful and the wealth displayed a bit kitsch (huge rhinestone crosses attached to mobiles? pointed shoes? weird architecture?...) but the characters are well done...and there's perm too! ;)

*hides eyes* I just started PTB....last night before I nearly fell asleep leaning on the bookshelf (short but odd story). It's too early to be spoiled, but hurray....the good goes on!

Laughter is the best medicine.
Therefore, after i watch The princess's man, warrior baek dong soo, or Scent of a woman, i go straight to

PTB!

Hello Sean, Arhazivory, zgznoona, ck1Oz, 1234,and Jomo!

Happy Friday Everyone!

I too am watching PTB! Great Cast, Great Writing, Love the Parents, except the Rich Girl's Mom, I think she's deliberately stirring up trouble in the family. And, what parent kidnaps their own child? That's just crazy!

Happy Friday to you too MPJ

Thanks!

I finally finished my greeting portion and am going back and reading comments now!

You did a great job welcoming everyone today

lol. Welcome as well MJP.

Kidnapping their own child? I'm always trying to pawn mine off on someone else, lol. But, she's 14. My BFFs (we call ourselves "sisterwives" cuz we all parent each other's kids and cover for dinners when one of us is crazy-busy) and I take turns hosting the trio of 13-14 yr olds that we have. That way, a couple of us get a break from the pre-teen hormone thing.

Shel,

Good for you!

Interesting... a lot of guys are voicing about PTB, well, at least my male pals are than myself.

I've just started. I'm not even all the way through the first epi and I'm in love! What a zippy, well-done show.

ah we're on the same schedule prindler! I'm going to watch episode 2 tonight.

About halfway, maybe, into ep 2 is when I fell in love.

There's a moment, which you will prolly recognize immediately, when I said, "Ahhhhhh, I LOVE THIS. I love these people. I want them to be together forever."

can't take it anymore, SoaW! please return to "happy." :(

Happy Weekend, everyone! :)

I didn't even start SOAW because it sounded like a depressing premise to me. I'm not fond of the melodramas, I have a sister who causes enough melodrama in my life. I love Kim Suh Ah, though, so I've been reading some of the recaps...

You are so like me! I easily get depressed, I was depressed for weeks after Dream High ended and Sam Dong had left and it was all so stupidly open ended. So I even avoid screen shots of 'Scent of a woman'. Can't stand the depressing stuff. I seriously need to control my emotions a little more and learn to differentiate between reality and fiction....but it's so hard!

I don't think you'll manage that with korean dramas ever. They insist on making you feel as jomo once said. I think you should mix things up: watch a sad one and then a funny or ridiculous one and an intriguing thriller type all at once.

@1 ahjummabunnylove yes that's exactly what I do, I mean I have to in order to avoid either killing myself with frustration at the overrrr angst or just stop watching it all together- everyone knows how much k-drama makers love: death, cancer....making the romantic leads diblings of some sort (although the latter is a significantly less prominent story line these days for which I'm glad!)...To keep the depression at bay I started watching 'Best love' while watching 49 days....wow it was a relief lol. P.s I'm loving PTB!

I cry at everything. My hubby banned me from "Extreme Makeover, Home Edition" cuz I would blubber through it, and then wake up the next morning with a headache and be all crankypants. My friends tease me about it some, if ANYONE is crying, I'm right along there with them. OK, not always kids crying....but most adults. I'm an organist and I can't play for funerals, even if I don't know the person, because if anyone else is crying, I"m crying and I can't play and blow my nose at the same time, lol.

Also, what little TV I watch, I watch for the escape factor, so I've never been a soap opera fan. I love action shows...liked Athena for the most part, and romantic comedies. And, as I've mentioned, I get enough real-life melodrama from my crazy sister, I don't need any in my entertainment.

That said, I don't mind a dramatic show if it has some comic relief....I think in Spy Myung Wol, there are enough funny characters to keep it from going to far overboard. Although I can't imagine how they are going to resolve it in a happy way.

Shel,

I stopped watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition! They deliberately want to make me cry! I'm telling you!

Are you going to watch Quick when it becomes available?

I know that I am waiting for it!

Has anybody watched it yet? No spoilers please!

if dramabeans didn't have a post about quick I would have no idea what the show is about. The commercial doesn't even show lee min ki just a speeding motorcycle won't you take me.

Here's the second trailer, it has a bit more.

@MJP I dunno, I'm not sure where I could see it around here, unless it ends up online eventually. Any ideas where to look? It looks good. I like Lee Min Ki. And I like Badass and Flashy, too.

I've purchased one Korean movie on ebay cuz it had my other honey (KJH) in it. I'm pretty sure my 1st honey will like it, but we haven't had time to watch it together yet. He's usually trying to do something else while he watches a movie, and it's hard to do that when you have to read subtitles.

Shel,

I don't think Quick is online yet. Possibly the end of this year? It opened 7/2011 so what three months or so before it hits video, then a few more months before someone translates and puts subs to it?

YAY! I thought I was the only one depressed over DH ending like that. Yes, in a lot more ways, it was a better ending BUT it should not have been that open-ended. Still one of my favorite dramas ever, Dream High. All my faves are stored on my EHDD.

Hello Izzie!

I agree, but it's still gonna hurt. So bittersweet! Even if they kiss and make-up, they still have to say good-bye.

Don't you think this would be a fabulously cathartic show to bring out in the future when all you want to do is cry?
49 Days just pissed me off, so that one won't work.
CYHMH is too long.

I am so truly madly deeply in love with LDW, I'd watch him watch paint dry. Preferably while he is dripping wet, de-clothed, and kissing me.

Hi izzie, what happened to your palm trees/umbrellas? LOL I'm not watching SOAW but I read the recaps. I hate it when they start a show happy and end up making it sad and drippy. Myung Wol the Spy is also turning melo, but surprisingly, I still love it.

Hi Jomo, I love LDW too, just can't bear the shows he's chosen to do since My Girl....watched Partner halfway then stopped, this one too....wish it were a happy upbeat show. Sigh.

YY!!! *hugs* Happy Weekend! :)

My umbrellas got blown away by the typhoon winds. :P

I haven't started Myung Wol - I'm waiting for the final ep and then watch it on a weekend marathon. :)

SoaW is torturing me but I just can't not watch it. If only I could jump in the screen, wipe LDW's tears and hug him. *sigh*

If you like upbeat, you won't like La Dolce Vita.
BUT IT WAS SOOOOOOO GOOD!

LDW was beyond hot. It wasn't a tearjerker, so much, but there is a lot of tension. Lots of silence inside of the lots of talking.
Divorce talk, marriage talk, mistress talk.

I highly recommend it, but it is a tough watch.

Wait, wait, wait - YY!

You are watching Princess Man and say you don't like sad shows? Huh?

Clichique, who doesn't come here anymore, is also watching PM and crying a lot.

Jomo, it's strange but I don't find Princess's Man sad, as in I find myself laughing hysterically at many parts - the bad guys especially overact a lot, and their exaggerated WE SO EVIL expressions really make my day. Park Shi Hoo was slashed all over, and what do you know - he doesn't even need surgery! He's like up and about in 5 minutes, and plotting revenge! Some parts are downright ridiculous, in fact.

Strangely, I also don't think the Princess Man is sad maybe am not invested in the characters, immune or the realization that sagueks always have sad endings

I think I am just too heavily shipping the OTP it just breaks my heart. And I'm crying too much. My eyes are all dry. I haven't cried half an hour straight since......... ever. And then I torture myself by rewatching episode 14 over.. and over.. and over..

I think just episode 14 is just slaying my heart. I can't bear the way Moon Chaewon looks at Park Sihoo. It breaks my heart over and over again and then I go on Chinese forums and they analyze this stuff over and over again and it breaks my heart more and yeah.

What's wrong with me... And hi YY I haven't been on DB in forever!!

Hi Jomo! *hugs* Happy Weekend!

But I still hope that they give us some break from the dang crying. I still can't get over running out of tears last weekend during my SoaW marathon. It was like trying to poop but all you give off is gas (minus the icky factor), but your insides still feel twisted.

LOL. My friend cried the entire time she watched episode 12.

"Don’t you think this would be a fabulously cathartic show to bring out in the future when all you want to do is cry?"

I will do that in case my sinus acts up again. :) Just pick any of the episodes from 8 to 12.

"I am so truly madly deeply in love with LDW,"

Oh yeah. He's my much needed distraction from missing Mr. Cute but Skinny during the weekends. ;)

"I’d watch him watch paint dry."

Uhuh...

"Preferably while he is dripping wet,"

*nods*

"de-clothed,"

*nods smiling*

"and kissing me."

<_< *shakes head*

:P

wow toilet humor

you're welcome. Happy Weekend. :)

Park Shi Hoo took off his shirt and bathed in murky river water in Princess's man. His chest was sooooo HUMUNGOUS, when he stood sideways it looked like a BOOB fitted with a missile!!!!! What the heck - it was a really really IMPORTANT part of the show too, and they had TWO other guys halfclothed too, in that scene - they were all like standing in the water, and TALKING and SCRATCHING their chests! So distracting, especially when I was trying to concentrate on the dialogue. Ep 12, I believe, in case you are, uh, interested in the, uh, conversation, girls.

lol I saw park shi hoo without a shirt in il jimae and I was surprised his body was that muscular, he looks really lithe.

I remember well his shirtless scene in Iljimae. I also remember the pool of drool I had to mop up off the floor.

*drools*

*grabs mop and gets to work*

"he stood sideways it looked like a BOOB fitted with a missile!!!!!"

pointed boobs? did I picture it right? XP (now, I don't think I'll watch PM with that thought lingering in my head.)

OH, the conversation, to be sure. I decided against Princess Man, too Romeo and Juliet for me. But I might have to go catch Ep 12. Not like I care about the dialogue since I don't know what's going on anyway, so I can concentrate on the other important stuff, lol.

Hahahaha...thanks for giving the specific episode #...I'll watch the scene before I marathon through the drama (I'm a huge Park Shi Hoo fan!!)

Okay, please help me. Does Park Shi Hoo have a good body or a bad body? Is is really muscular or really flabby?

MJP, I would describe it as a good body with an extremely chesty chest. Hope that helps.

I dont remember how I missed this scene
*goes back to rewatch ep 12*

LOL! I gotta see this! I'm queueing up episode 12 right now!

Okay, I couldn't find it in episode 12. I skipped every 2 to 5 minutes. I shouldn't have missed it right?

It started out dark in a forest and some men were fighting. Then the scene switched to women in buildings and city life and then the men were capture and thrown down on some rocks after beaten? Then back to city life, some guy dragging a woman off and then dark again and people talking. No naked chests.

I found this, not sure if the pic is from ep 12 since I'm no following the drama

zgznoona!

Thanks for the pic!

He looks fine facing forward. But I think I see where YY is going with the boob comment. He seems to have worked out more in the pectoral (sp?) region than elsewhere, so he has 'man boobs'.

I am NOT a PM fan but I do remember reading him saying that he was working out in anticipation of a shower scene.He thought it being summer there was a strong likelihood of that happening.

Apparently it did happened but I am not going to look for it now after all the man boob talk.

I started watching ep1-3 of Princess's man yesterday... and my love for PSH is increasing... love him!

zgznoona, you're wonderful. Thanks for the pic. XD Hehe

MJP and everyone else looking for PSH's man-boobs, the scene is at the beginning of ep 12. There's this scene of PSH killing Bad Guy who killed his father, ANOTHER half-naked man running through the forest, some fighting, moody girl talking to father, Bad Guy Who Overacts screaming PSH's name as he bends over fallen comrade's body, and voila! Man-boobs scene with PSH and ANOTHER half-naked dude. Lots of splashing sounds, and one really BIG close-up Man-boobs scene...like REALLY BIG and in your face, on the left of the screen. Be warned: this scene is not for the faint-hearted.

Hi Izzie, Shel, U.K.Chick, Jomo, YY, ahjummabunnylove, and Arhazivory!

Happy Friday Everyone!

I think I am glad I am not watchin SoaW. I just can't take all that sad!

Happy Weekend, MJP! :)

SoaW was light and fun at the beginning, which made me wonder how they'd keep that mix up until the end. But they didn't and it got heavier and heavier and heavier with the drama - although I couldn't get off it coz though it's a torture, it's good. And Wookie's in it. (His eyes! His eyes! So magnetic.) But I'm still hoping for a respite from the tears before the final ep.

In any case, thank heavens for PTB! :)

hello Ms. MJP!!! I'm curious does the M stand for Mary?

No, not Mary.

But if you ever did guess it, I would not admit it!

It's only that I find myself thinking of you as mary jane from time to time. I won't be guessing.

I must say that it is definitely not Mary Jane!

I am named after my father's boss' wife and the fact that I brought " " to my mother since she almost died having me. She could not have children after she had me.

HI MJP! *hugs* Me too....just knew it would end in tears. Can't take another heavy drama after 49 Days.

49 Days... I am still not ready to rewatch. I think maybe in another 6 months or so, I may rewatch it. I calculated it would probably take me a year to recover. I still listen to the songs though, beautiful OST!

especially jung yup's nothing happened. I loooove that song. I saw he was holding a concert on alkpop recently and I actually checked to see if I could get time off from work to go. I'm not the type to go to concerts but I loved seeing him on yu hui yol's. I don't know when I will be able to watch that drama again or if I will be able to. My dramafever key is over flowing right now.

49 Days....bawled through about half of it. Then threw shoes at the TV at the end. OK, they were only slippers, but I was ticked.

HI guys, MJP, YY, ahjummabunny, happy weekend!

Can't get over 49 Days, I cried buckets over that one. But, I still decided to watch SOAW, which is really good. Yeah, one real tear-jearker but kinda love it. The start was not really sad but is very enjoyable. But as of late, it was really getting really sad. Anyways, there is still PTB to make me laugh on weekdays.

meep! I'm still not caught up from last weekend. That's part of my goals for the holiday. Oooooh. And there's Twinkle Twinkle to get through, with it's makjang-y-ness. Maybe I need to queue up more PTB to offset the sad times.

Otherwise... *hugs* Happy Weekend, Lovely Izzie ;)

cmr!!! :) *hugs*

I'm not yet thru with PTB too. And I don't know if I could even start watching Myung Weol at this rate.

Any update about the new guy? :) Wassup with CSG, btw?

Happy Weekend! :)

Wow, I'm first. Weird. :0) Happy Friday, everyone! Three day weekend ahead. My honey gets to escape the clutches of stupid silicon valley for three whole days! Woot, woot!

And in the time it took me to type that....someone else beat me to first, lol.

lol...the internets are deceptive, aren't they. Happy long weekend, Shel!

happy first, 4th Shel. Happy 3 day weekend enjoy the time with your chagi!

Happy weekend to you, too. I won't be k-drama-ing much. Mr Shel is gone about 13 hours a day, due to a 1 1/2 hr commute, so when he's home, I don't watch much TV of any kind. Plus, we have all kinds of plans with our chingus....three families that we consider as our own family...so we're looking forward to it.

Hi Shel,

Happy Friday!

Hi, MJP...how are you doing today?

I'm doing well. How about you Shel? How is the family?

We're all great! The married kids in law school haven't called for money, there were no major tantrums from the 14 yr old and all 16 of our extended "family" are healthy at the same time. Which is weird, lol. I'm nearly always tending an extra kid while said kid's mom is off to the doctor or something. It was almost twoo quiet here this week.

Shel,

I realized that I hadn't responded! Sorry.

16 extended family? You must not quite know what to do (other than watch dramas) when you are alone? I am so wierd. When I get time alone, I start cleaning like crazy! I am so anticipating Wee MJP's going to preschool in a couple of weeks. I've got a list of what I am going to be doing. Spackling and sanding and taping and draping and painting! Weeding and feeding and shaping and landscaping! Oooh, I can't wait for cooler weather to come!

Well, they aren't TECHNICALLY family...kind of "family of the heart"....three families that we're very close with. They families live in sort of a condo-triplex where they each have a house, and a common area, where we have get togethers, etc. (long story how all 3 fams that we love ended up there together) WE call it, jokingly, The Compound. One mom has tiny kids, the other two have a couple of special needs kids each. Which means lots of doctors, therapists, etc. I've become kind of the compound grandma, watching kids while someone's off to the doctor, or holding the baby (almost newborn and my favorite job) The best part for us is that my only-child-syndrome daughter has a gang of "siblings" to learn all those things you learn from having siblings. Her only brother was mostly out of the house by the time she was 3. And those ladies are my "sisterwives" (we call the guys "brotherhusbands, lol), we're there to back each other up with parenting, meals, etc. We live a couple of miles away, but I think we spend as much time there as we do at home.

Happy Friday everybody.

I caught back up on Spy Myung Wol....and honestly I don't know what they're going to do with the next two eps, but it doesn't seem like they have enough of a plot to make it engaging.

Last night I started Warrior Baek Dong Su...only 1 and a half eps so far but its definitely interesting. Since its a sageuk, I'm already expecting that a lot of people will die so I'm preparing my mind for it. -_-'

And in jdrama land, I'm loving Zenkai Girl and Ikemen Desu Ne. XD Felt sure that the latter would disappoint me but it hasn't. It really is a Japanese version of You're Beautiful. Haha.

Woah -- haha.

I also started WBDS just yesterday night too -- and i'm lovin' it!

Glad you started WBDS. I'm totally addicted to it. I skipped over the first 2 episodes since I just wanted to see what it was about but once the kids grow up to be 12 it gets really interesting. The child actors are sooo good in that, I almost didn't want them to grow up.

The only actor I know in this series is the one who plays Dong Su as a child and I got excited when I realized he was it. Lol, it actually pushed me to watch it more. I remember falling in love with him when he played child the Iljimae (LJK version)...his time on screen was brief but good.

he was also the child in giant and the child in a few other dramas I can't think of now. I really love that kid and nam ji hyun who plays younger monk girl. I hate that all her roles now are not as good as her will it snow role. I'm only up to episode 7 but the show is starting to get interesting again. When I first started it I was watching il jimae and so I would get confused about what was happening where ( I think the character chun in this drama is in il jimae as well)

yeah ahjummabunnylove.

sucks she cant get a better role. she was excellent in will it snow for christmas